CONFERENCE OF THE ASSOCIATION OF UNIVERSITY MUSEUMS
“Academic heritage for the future of science”
April 26-29, 2022, Warsaw, Poland
- The administrator of personal data is the the Association of University Museums, ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 32, 00-927 Warsaw, NIP 5252608991, REGON 360774524
- Your personal data is processed in order to register participation in the Association of University Museums conference, communicate with participants to organize a conference, document its course, and in case of consent to receive information about conferences and events with a scientific profile or popularize the learning organized by Association of University Museums – also in order to send such information in the future. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 par. 1a of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (your consent to the processing of personal data expressed by filling out the registration form for this conference). You may withdraw your consent at any time – which does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
- Personal data provided by you, processed in connection with participation in the conference, will be processed during the period of storage of the financial and accounting documentation of the conference by the Association. In the event of consent to receive information about conferences and events with a scientific profile or popularizing science, personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals for which they were collected.
- Personal data provided by you will not be disclosed to other entities, except for entities authorized by law.
- You have the right to access the data contents, rectify them, limit processing and delete data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you think that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.